YES! You read right. Pinalytics. Pinterest has its own analytic tool for businesses! In the article Pinterest Launches Free Analytics Tool for Business Accounts by Corey Eridon, businesses Pinterest users learn they can can go even further in their marketing. In fact, this tool may be the Holy Grail for business users on Pinterest. So businesses, GET EXCITED! Because it is completely free and exclusive to businesses on Pinterest.
So what does Pinalytics include? Well here are just a few things it can do.
- The daily average number of pins, and the daily average number of people who pin, from your website
- The daily average number of times pins from your website were repinned on Pinterest, and the daily average number of people who repinned your pins
- The daily average number of times your pins appeared on Pinterest in the main feed, in search results, or on boards
- The daily average number of people who saw your pins on Pinterest
- The daily average number of clicks to your website that came from Pinterest
- The daily average number of people who visited your website from Pinterest
So why does this matter? Well for one thing, it REVOLUTIONIZES how Pinterest businesses do business! Pinterest businesses have always needed to pay 3rd party providers for their analytics, up until now. Pinalytics is just going to make marketers’ content and social strategies even stronger. With the tools provided by Pinalytics, you have the power to make informed decisions, eliminate the useless pins, make content matter, and have a successful track record for your business.