Check out this ebook called The Business in Pinterest by Magdalena Georgieva. Chapter 3 of this ebook titled “How to Use Pinterest for Marketing” goes into detail of the different activities that optimize profits for your business. Such tips include:
- Feature visual content from content you already have, blog articles, infographics, data charts, ebooks, of customers
- Create a user-generated pinboard so customers can pin with/for your business
- Host a contest to get your customers involved
- Add the pin-it button to your website
- Add links in the descriptions of your pins
- Create a video gallery
- Showcase your business personality
This and so much more! I highly recommend reading this 44 page ebook. It’s quick easy overview of everything I’ve written about in this blog. It included infographics and links to all your Business of Pinterest needs!
Click on the picture to read the article that breaks down this infographic!
You’ll see the statistics that “Pinners” crave!
YES! You read right. Pinalytics. Pinterest has its own analytic tool for businesses! In the article Pinterest Launches Free Analytics Tool for Business Accounts by Corey Eridon, businesses Pinterest users learn they can can go even further in their marketing. In fact, this tool may be the Holy Grail for business users on Pinterest. So businesses, GET EXCITED! Because it is completely free and exclusive to businesses on Pinterest.
So what does Pinalytics include? Well here are just a few things it can do.
- The daily average number of pins, and the daily average number of people who pin, from your website
- The daily average number of times pins from your website were repinned on Pinterest, and the daily average number of people who repinned your pins
- The daily average number of times your pins appeared on Pinterest in the main feed, in search results, or on boards
- The daily average number of people who saw your pins on Pinterest
- The daily average number of clicks to your website that came from Pinterest
- The daily average number of people who visited your website from Pinterest
So why does this matter? Well for one thing, it REVOLUTIONIZES how Pinterest businesses do business! Pinterest businesses have always needed to pay 3rd party providers for their analytics, up until now. Pinalytics is just going to make marketers’ content and social strategies even stronger. With the tools provided by Pinalytics, you have the power to make informed decisions, eliminate the useless pins, make content matter, and have a successful track record for your business.
Check out this article Tips for how your business can use Pinterest by the Charlotte Observer. This article is short but it’s to the point. And although these tips may seem obvious, they are the little things that must be covered because they are the most important and effective in profiting your business. This article makes the point of using HIGH QUALITY pictures, captioning them, and linking them back to your main hub website. HIGH QUALITY cannot be stressed enough because this is what Pinterest is all about. Another point is to make sure all pictures are relevant to your business. Mostly all of them should embody the product or service that is being sold. Pick the best pictures to inspire the both new and regular customers. Pictures are the fundamental building blocks of Pinterest, so make sure to make them count.
In the article , Pin Your Company to the Top with the Pinterest for Business the author Pierre DeBois goes on to cover some interesting aspects that only Pinterest can give businesses. The elegant way the author describes Pinterest for businesses is how, opposed to most social networks, Pinterest “compels users to insert their own stories into the pictures.” This means that instead of Facebook where anybody may randomly talk about the business, Pinterest forces people to pin pictures, to spread the logo, to have the trutht of images promote whatever the business is selling. Other than the gift of pictures, Pinterest can be used as its own analytic tool. Pinterest gives the opportunity to track your pins down using Pinerly, granting the ability to pinpoint demographics and begin your marketing strategy. And lets not forget one of the biggest reasons to have a Pinterest for your business, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION! As a ranking social media site, Pinterest will surely give you the internet traffic you desire.