To find the analytics tool, log in to your account and go to the top right corner of your screen where the drop-down menu is located. If you haven’t switched to the “new look” yet — you’ll know you haven’t yet if there’s a prompt in your drop-down menu that says “Switch to the New Look” — go ahead and click that. (Don’t worry about the new look … it’s not that big a change)
Now that you have the new look, you’ll be able to get access to your verified account’s analytics. Just go back to that drop-down menu, and you’ll now see “Analytics” in your menu. Click on it, and BOOM! Pinterest analytics! Right at your fingertips.The first tab you will see is “Site Metrics” along with “Most Recent,” “Most Repinned,” and “Most Clicked.” These four tabs will give you the information all social media marketers crave.
So go ahead and try it! Unlock the mysteries of Pinterest’s superpower of Pinalytics.
YES! You read right. Pinalytics. Pinterest has its own analytic tool for businesses! In the article Pinterest Launches Free Analytics Tool for Business Accounts by Corey Eridon, businesses Pinterest users learn they can can go even further in their marketing. In fact, this tool may be the Holy Grail for business users on Pinterest. So businesses, GET EXCITED! Because it is completely free and exclusive to businesses on Pinterest.
So what does Pinalytics include? Well here are just a few things it can do.
- The daily average number of pins, and the daily average number of people who pin, from your website
- The daily average number of times pins from your website were repinned on Pinterest, and the daily average number of people who repinned your pins
- The daily average number of times your pins appeared on Pinterest in the main feed, in search results, or on boards
- The daily average number of people who saw your pins on Pinterest
- The daily average number of clicks to your website that came from Pinterest
- The daily average number of people who visited your website from Pinterest
So why does this matter? Well for one thing, it REVOLUTIONIZES how Pinterest businesses do business! Pinterest businesses have always needed to pay 3rd party providers for their analytics, up until now. Pinalytics is just going to make marketers’ content and social strategies even stronger. With the tools provided by Pinalytics, you have the power to make informed decisions, eliminate the useless pins, make content matter, and have a successful track record for your business.